1.06 Acres in Willcox, AZ!
Acre Lot, Minutes From Willcox!
Cochise, Saddle Dr, Willcox, Arizona, 85643
Wake up to clean air and beautiful Arizona sunrises! This parcel provides a quiet location within minutes of the city of Willcox. Encircled by mountain scenery, it offers high desert vegetation backed by juniper trees. With level terrain, this is the ideal place to build your dream cabin or tiny house. Adjacent acre also available. Invest in your future and take a look at this property today!
The city of Willcox is located in the Sulphur Springs Valley. Surrounded by stunning scenery, it is encircled by some of Arizona's most well-known mountain ranges, the Pinaleño Mountains and the Chiricahua Mountains. From drinking at the Zarpara Vineyard or seeing wildlife at Willcox Playa Wildlife Area, to visiting the Willcox Historic Theater, it offers something for everyone in your family! If you are looking for a town packed with culture and tourism, Willcox is the perfect getaway!
- Interstate I-10 = 10 minutes
- Willcox Center (Groceries, Beer, Shops) = 15 minutes
- Tucson, Arizona = 1.2 hours
- New Mexico Border = 45 minutes
- Acreage: 1.06 +/- Acres
- Road Access: Yes – Dirt Road
- Zoning: Suburban Residential
- Terrain: Level
- Buildable/Mobile Home/RV/Tent: Yes/No/No, unless building/No
- Electricity: Would be Solar/Alternative
- Septic: Would be Septic
- Water: Would be Well/Holding Tanks
- Restrictions: Standard County Restrictions
- GPS Coordinates (Google Maps Link): 32.331048,-109.780492
- Last Year’s Taxes: $20.34
Estimated Retail Price (or Owner Financing Price): $16,999
Cash Discount Price: $12,749
Owner Financing Details:
Down Payment: $4,999
Financed Amount: $12,000
One Time Setup Fee: $25
Monthly Note Management Fee: $20
Monthly Taxes: $1.70
Total Monthly Payment (36 Months): $355.04
Total Monthly Payment (48 Months): $271.70
Contact Maggie directly today at Maggie.S@EarthlyAcres.com or 774-757-4490
*Professional photographs coming soon