160 Acres in Wikieup, Arizona!
Beautiful, Sprawling 160 Acres in Mohave County, AZ!
Mohave, Wikieup, Arizona, 85360
Featuring a remote location, this mountainous parcel offers the chance to escape in the great state of Arizona. From ATVing or hiking to ranching or off-grid living, this property is the prefect place for your new venture! With limited neighbors and beautiful surrounding views, the opportunities are boundless. Check out these 160 acres today!
Kingman could be your new retreat. Kingman is centrally located between Phoenix, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and a myriad of other natural wonders in the Mojave Desert.
Kingman is a small town with all the charm you look for. The Historic Route 66 runs right through the center of town, with tourism and all the convenience of a more suburban setting.
This lot is only a hour drive outside of the center of Kingman. Recreational activities include Route 66 Museum, wineries, theater, golf, and hiking. Something for everyone in your family!
• Interstate I-40= 40 miles
• Kingman Center (Groceries, Beer, Shops) = 1 hour
• Flagstaff, AZ = 2 hours 30 minute
• Las Vegas, NV = 3 hour 45 minutes
• Acreage: 159.89 +/-
• Road Access: Yes (4x4 may be required)
• Zoning: Agricultural/Residential
• Terrain: Level to Sloping
• Buildable/Mobile Home/RV/Tent: Yes/Yes/Yes/No
• Electricity: Would be Solar/Alternative
• Septic: Would be Septic
• Water: Holding Tanks
• Restrictions: Standard County Restrictions
• GPS Coordinates: 34.815557,-113.586208 (Google Maps Link)
• Last Year’s Taxes: $273.50
Cash Discount Price: $49,999
Contact Maggie directly today at Maggie.S@EarthlyAcres.com or 774-757-4490