36.78 Acres in Douglas, Arizona!
Quiet Desert Getaway in Cochise County.
Cochise, E Jack Rabbit Trail, Douglas, AZ 85607
With level terrain, this property overlooks the wide-open views of Arizona’s high-desert. Great opportunity to build your very own tiny house or start your ranching venture. From photography to ATVing this is the perfect getaway for numerous recreational activities. Check out these 36.78 acres today!
Known for its melting pot of residents, beautiful architect and historical heritage, the city of Bisbee is located in the Mule Mountains.
Immerse yourself in the city’s copper-mining beginnings by taking an underground tour of Queen Mine or by visiting the Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum. Only a short drive south is the town of Lowell. Here you can see the massive Lavender Pit and then have breakfast at Bisbee Breakfast Club.
Filled with personality and nostalgia, this unique city is in no way lacking local attractions. From eclectic art galleries to local breweries to picturesque views, Bisbee has it all
• Interstate I-10= 62 miles
• Bisbee Center (Groceries, Beer, Shops) = 45 minutes
• Sierra Vista, AZ = 1 hour 15 minutes
• Tucson, AZ = 2 hours 5 minutes
• NM Border= 1 hour
• Acreage: 36.78 Acres +/-
• Road Access: Yes/Dirt Road
• Zoning: Rural
• Terrain: Level
• Buildable/Mobile Home/RV/Tent: Yes/Yes/No, unless building/No
• Electricity: Would be Solar/Alternative
• Septic: Would be Septic
• Water: Would be Well/Alternative
• Restrictions: Standard County Restrictions
• GPS Coordinates: 31.503152,-109.534738 (Google Maps Link)
• Last Year’s Taxes: $ 391.86
Estimated Retail Price (or Owner Financing Price): $21,749
Discount Cash Price: $15,999
Owner Financing Details:
Down Payment: $5,999
Financed Amount: $15,750
Doc Fee: $249
One Time Setup Fee: $25
Monthly Note Management Fee: $20
Monthly Taxes: $32.66
Total Monthly Payment (36 Months): $490.16
Total Monthly Payment (48 Months): $380.79
Contact Maggie directly today at Maggie.S@EarthlyAcres.com or 774-757-4490