39.9 Acres in Wagon Bow Ranch, Wikieup AZ!
Mountainous, High-Desert Property in Mohave County!
Mohave, Wagon Bow Dr, Wikieup, AZ 86401
Nestled midway between Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV, this property offers beautiful views of the untouched high desert. Flanked by the Aquarius Mountains, with few neighbors, this is perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city living. Take the opportunity to build your dream cabin or park your RV and check out these 39.9 acres today!
Kingman could be your new retreat. Kingman is centrally located between Phoenix, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and a myriad of other natural wonders in the Mojave Desert.
Kingman is a small town with all the charm you look for. The Historic Route 66 runs right through the center of town, with tourism and all the convenience of a more suburban setting.
This lot is located minutes outside of the center of Kingman. Recreational activities include Route 66 Museum, wineries, theater, golf, and hiking. Something for everyone in your family!
- Interstate I-40= 33 miles
- Kingman Center (Groceries, Beer, Shops) = 1 hour 20 minutes
- Flagstaff, AZ= 2 hours 40 minutes
- Phoenix, AZ = 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Las Vegas, NV= 3 hours
- Road Access: Yes (Dirt)
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Terrain: Level to sloping
- Buildable/Mobile Home/RV/Tent: Yes/Yes/Yes/No
- Electricity: Solal or Alternative
- Septic: Would be Septic
- Water: Would be Well or Alternative
- Restrictions: Standard County Restrictions
- HOA Dues (Annually): Wagon Bow Ranch - TBD
- GPS Coordinates: 34.907466,-113.434870 (Google Maps Link)
- Last Year’s Taxes: $153.62
Estimated Retail Price (or Owner Financing Price): $26,999
Cash Discount Price: $19,999
Owner Financing Details:
Down Payment: $8,999
Financed Amount: $18,000
Doc Fee: $ 249
One Time Setup Fee: $25
Monthly Note Management Fee: $20
Monthly Taxes: $12.80
Total Monthly Payment (36 Months): $532.80
Total Monthly Payment (48 Months): $407.80
Contact Maggie directly today at Maggie.S@EarthlyAcres.com or 774-757-4490