40 acres in Kingman, Arizona!
Do you dream of a secluded desert home or campsite but still near all of the beautiful natural wonders of Arizona and Nevada? Then check out these impressive 40 acres!
Kingman could be your new retreat. Kingman is centrally located between Phoenix, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and a myriad of other natural wonders in the Mojave Desert.
Kingman is a small town with all the charm you look for. The Historic Route 66 runs right through the center of town, with tourism and all the convenience of a more suburban setting.
These lots are located minutes outside of the center of Kingman. Recreational activities include Route 66 Museum, wineries, theater, golf, and hiking. Something for everyone in your family!
- Interstate = 4 minutes
- City Center (Groceries, Beer, Shops) = 50 miles
- Phoenix, AZ = 2 hours
- Las Vegas, NV = 2.5 hours
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Road Access: Yes
- Terrain: Sloping/Level
- Buildable/Mobile Home/RV/Tent: Yes/Yes/Yes/No
- Electricity: Solar or alternative
- Septic: Would be septic or alternative
- Water: Well or holding tank
- GPS Coordinates: 34.875591, -113.448944 (Google Map Link)
- Restrictions: Standard county restrictions
- Last Years Taxes: $153.82
Estimated Retail Price (or *Owner Financing Price): $24,520
Cash Discount Price: $18,390
Closing/Doc Fees: Buyer to pay Buyer Closing Fees associated with closing through the title company of their choice.
Contact Miranda today at Miranda.K@EarthlyAcres.com or (774) 757-4404
*Owner financing downpayment and monthly payments are negotiable within reason.
Down Payment: $6,130
Total Financed: $18,390
One Time Terms Setup Fee: $25
Monthly Tax Amount: $12.82
Monthly Note Management Fee: $20
Total Monthly Payment (48 months): $523.65
Total Monthly Payment (36 months): $395.95
Closing fees: Buyer to pay title closing fees